•  You can sublet your housing for up to 6 months to another student at NMBU, if you are going on an exchange or internship in connection with your studies.

  • You find the relevant student yourself and sign a contract with them. You are still the tenant and responsible for your lease agreement with SiÅs

  • Subletting must be approved and registered with SiÅs.


Please fill form to APPLY FOR SUBLETTING