- The application deadline for students at NMBU is the first week in March and the first week in October each year.
- You send an application from YourPage on Boligtorget.Submitted applications are active for 3 months.After 3 months, you must log in to Boligtorget and extend the application with a new period.
What to remember when you apply for accommodation:
- Semester fee must be paid, or your application will not be processed (Apply only to students already admitted to NMBU - not new students).
- You must enter study credits you have taken at NMBU at the time of your application. (Apply only to students already admitted to NMBU - not new students).
- If you apply for a couple or family apartment, remember to include information about your partner and how many children you have.
- Your study plan must be up to date. More information about this can be found on StudentWeb. Otherwise, contact your study supervisor. (Apply only to students already admitted to NMBU - not new students).
- When you are offered a tenancy contract, you will receive an e-mail and notification on Your Page on Boligtorget, with a deadline to sign within 48 hours. Contracts not signed within 48 hours will be cancelled.