The main application period for student accommodation with SiÅs is in the first week of March and the first week of October. Applications are submitted from “Din Side” (your page) on Boligtorget. Once submitted, your application is active for three months. After that, you have to log into Boligtorget again to extend the application period.
What to remember when you apply for accommodation:
- Tuition fees must be paid, or your application will not be processed.
- You must enter study credits you have taken at NMBU at the time of your application. Documentation must be attached, for example your grades from StudentWeb.
- If you are looking for a double or family apartment, remember to include information about your partner and how many children you have.
- Your study plan must be up to date. More information about this can be found on StudentWeb. Otherwise, contact your study supervisor.
- When you are offered a contract, you will receive a notice on Din Side on Boligtorget, with a deadline to sign within 48 hours. Contracts not signed within 48 hours will be cancelled.