These days, many students are offered a place at university, and then get to work finding somewhere to live. What should you think about when renting accommodation? We have linked to the Norwegian Consumer Council's (Forbrukerrådet) top ten tips about renting accommodation, along with some other useful information from Norwegian websites.
- From Forbrukerrådet: ten things to think about when renting accommodation (Norwegian).
- Suggested stanard rental contract from Forbrukerrådet (Norwegian).
- More useful information from Forbrukerrådet (Norwegian).
- Useful information about Norway's "husleieloven" (Norwegian) - the laws on renting accommodation. Husleieloven itself can be found here (Norwegian).
- Informatino from "Juss-buss" - a legal-aid clinic for students - can be found here (Norwegian).
- A checklist to use when viewing accommodation can be found here.