- Deadline to apply for accommodation for students at NMBU is the first week in March and the first week in October each year.
- Please submit application on unialltid. Submitted applications are active for 3 months. After 3 months, you must log in and extend the application for a new period.
What to remember when you apply for accommodation:
- Semester fee must be paid, or your application will not be processed (Applies only to students already admitted to NMBU - not new students)
- Enter study credits achieved on the exam at nmbu at the time of your application. (Applies only to students already admitted to NMBU - not new students)
- If you apply for a couple or family apartment, remember to include information about your partner and number of children.
- Your study plan must be up to date. More information about this can be found on StudentWeb. Otherwise, please contact your study supervisor. (Applies only to students already admitted to NMBU - not new students).
- When you are offered a tenancy contract, you will receive an e-mail and notification on unialltid, with a deadline to sign within 48 hours. Contracts not signed within 48 hours will be cancelled.