Rent – Deposit - eFaktura
SiÅs does not require a deposit. Rent is invoiced in advance and must be paid by the 1st of each month. Rent invoice is published on YourPage on unialltid/Boligtorget. The first invoice is normally calculated after you have moved in and may therefore have a different payment deadline. When paying via online banking, we recommend that you create an eFaktura (electronic invoice) agreement. The eFaktura reference number is identical to your customer number at SiÅs Bolig.
Reminder, debt collection and deviation
Rent - Deposit - eFaktura. Failure to pay rent entails a reminder and collection notice before the case is sent to a debt collection agency. This entails fees and interest that are charged to the tenant in full. In the event of a deviation, a court fee is paid in addition to the fees demanded by the bailiff.
Termination of contract
The standard contract is limited in time with a defined expiration date. It is not necessary to terminate the contract in relation to ordinary relocation. With certain restrictions, the contract can still be terminated, cf. § 4 (4) of the contract. The tenant cannot expect to have a shortened notice period unless SiÅs has a queue of students who need student housing. The contract is terminated on YourPage on unialltid/Boligtorget.
Relocation must take place before kl. 12:00pm on the same day as the contract expires. Tenants who do not move out in accordance with contract, will be required to pay rent for extra residence until the key is delivered. Please see contract.
Parking at the student housing
We ask that the spaces marked for bicycle parking is used.
Checklist for moving in
The tenant must fill a checklist for moving in no later than 1 week after moving in. The checklist is on YourPage on unialltid/Boligtorget.
Checklist for moving out
The tenant must fill in a checklist for relocation no later than 14 days before the planned relocation. The checklist is on YourPage on unialltid/Boligtorget.
SiÅs conducts cleaning inspections of the common areas in shared housing in September, November, January and April. In the event of inadequate cleaning both during the period of residence and in the event of relocation, a cleaning fee will be charged. Relocation check is booked 1 week before departure. Please send an e-mail to: email@example.com. Rooms and common areas must be cleaned - do not forget cabinets, appliances and storage. Please see guidance.
- Loss of key - housing: NOK 300, -
- Loss of key - mailbox: NOK 200, -
- Cleaning, single room: min. kr. 1000, -
- Cleaning, apartment: min. 2000, -
- Cleaning, common area: min. kr. 1000, - pr. pers.
- Dog: kr. 150, - pr. month
- Switching room fee: NOK 500, -
- Reassembly of fire detectors, etc : NOK 500
- Emptying the storage room when moved: NOK 500
- Lock-in: Husmann - NOK 500 // Securitas - own rate
- Unnecessary fire emergency: NOK 5,000
Smoking and illegal drugs
Smoking is not permitted in SiÅs housing, neither in rooms, in apartments nor in common areas including verandas. Use, storage or sale of narcotic drugs is not accepted in or in connection with buildings SiÅs own or use. Violation of this provides grounds for termination of the contract and will be reported to the police.
Fire alarm system
The tenant is obliged to familiarize himself with fire-fighting and warning equipment in the housing. The alarm systems in Palisaden and the new Skogveien are directly connected to the fire department. Alarms that are triggered by cooking etc. must be switched off immediately in the fire boards in the entrance areas. Emergency services due to false alarms are invoiced to the tenant with NOK 5,000
It is forbidden to dismantle any parts of the fire alarm system. Unregulated dismantling is considered as vandalism and can have consequences for the tenancy.
Duty to notify - damages, errors, deficiencies
- Damages that can result in serious negative consequences for the building, housing unit or house quality must be reported to SiÅs immediately.
- The tenant is obliged to limit damage in order to prevent further damage and financial loss.
- If there is a risk that pests (bed bugs, cockroaches, etc.) accompany your luggage or furniture, you are obliged to have the assets frozen at SiÅs before moving in. Lack of control and prevention can lead to claims for compensation from SiÅs.
- Other errors/defects are reported to SiÅs via Janitor - YourPage on unialltid/Boligtorget.
All tenants in SiÅs student housing are obliged to pay semester fee each semester. Tenants who do not pay semester fees must expect a 10% surcharge on the rent.