Students that are already studying at NMBU can apply for housing within SiÅs the first week of March and the first week of October. Applications are submitted from Your Page on Boligtorget. Once submitted, your application is active for three months. After that, you have to log into Boligtorget again to extend the application period for another 3 months. New international students can apply as soon as they are accepted as student at NMBU. Please contact SiAs Housing, firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
What to remember when you apply for accommodation:
- Semester fee must be paid, or your application will not be processed (Apply only to students already admitted to NMBU - not new students).
- You must enter study credits you have taken at NMBU at the time of your application. (Apply only to students already admitted to NMBU - not new students).
- If you apply for a couple or family apartment, remember to include information about your partner and how many children you have.
- Your study plan must be up to date. More information about this can be found on StudentWeb. Otherwise, contact your study supervisor. (Apply only to students already admitted to NMBU - not new students).
- When you are offered a tenancy contract, you will receive an e-mail and notification on Your Page on Boligtorget, with a deadline to sign within 48 hours. Contracts not signed within 48 hours will be cancelled.