Rules in the GG-hall
- A valid membership card must always be registered in the reception.
- Membership cards that are misused can be withdrawn.
- Children are not allowed in the GG-hall due to safety regulations.
- Valuables are taken onto the premises at owner’s own responsibility. Watch out for thieves!
- Work-out clothes must be kept clean to keep a pleasant atmosphere for other users.
- Indoor training shoes must be kept clean and only used indoors. They must not leave black marks on the floors.
- Soccer must not be played in the smaller gymnastics room (gymsalen).
- For safety reasons you must wear shoes using the treadmills.
- Sticky glue is forbidden in the hall.
- Allotted training time and game timetables must be adhered to. Halls must be cleaned up within the allotted time.
- Those who use it must keep the weight room tidy and organized.
- Inventory, equipment and materials must be used sensibly. Accidents, faults or deficiencies shall be immediately reported to the person on duty, the caretaker or the sports adviser. No equipment is to be removed from the premises.
- Persons who do not respect the rules and regulations can be excluded from the premises.
- Personal items forgotten or left on the premises must be removed within 7 days. SiÅs has no responsibility for items left on the premises.
- All exercise is undertaken at one’s own responsibility. SiÅs does not have special insurance for those using the premises.
Membership in UMB-BIL includes insurance during exercise