FAQ – frequently asked questions:
- In case of a crisis - what do I do ?
Call "Husmannen" (tel. 90626475) – he will guide you further.
- "Husmannen" - who is he and what can he help me with ?
- He or she is a student who works and lives at Samfunnet. He can for example help with lending out a key if you have lost or forgotten it.
- How and when can I contact "Husmannen" ?
You can call him on 90626475 or visit him at Samfunnet; at 16-23 on weekdays and at 9-23 on weekends.
- What do I do when the fuse has blown?
Fuses can at daytime be collected at the service building at Pentagon. Since fuses tend to blow late at night or on Sundays, it is wise to store a few in your closet. At Pentagon some fuse boxes are located in other apartments. No matter where you live, you may want to familiarize yourself with where the fuse box to your apartment is located.
- When and how should I apply for accomodation ?
Available accomodation are advertised on our website. The application deadline is usually 1 week.
- When will the residences be advertised?
The main announcement is in April for accomodation available spring / summer
- and October / November for accomodation available in January.
Announcements beyond this are based on the received dismissals.
- How much notice do I have?
All our contracts have 3 months notice, which applies from the 15.th or the last date in the month. Contracts based on the single room guarantee are cancellable - with moving out - 31.12 at the earliest.